Can you also help me apply for a temporary or permanent resident visa to Canada?

Yes.  We also insist with all types of temporary and permanent visas to Canada including:


  • Visitor (including Business Visa)
  • Study
  • Work (all categories)
  • Labour Market Opinions
  • Travel Visas (single multiple entry)
  • Super Visas (Parent and Grandparent)
  • TRV Extensions
  • Post Grad Work Permit



  • Business Class Programs
  • Start-up Visa
  • Economic Class Programs
  • Expressed Entry
  • Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)
  • Federal Skilled Trade (FST)
  • Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
  • Family Sponsorships (Spouse, Parents & Grandparents,Children and other family members)
  • Provincial Nominee Programs