Visa Filing Services
Our experience is that often a refusal can be corrected with a careful review of the rejection letter and the original application and then submission of a new application which addresses the specific concerns the visa officer had in the rejection. We can assist visitors, students and other individuals with submitting a new application and act as your authorized representative to IRCC.
- Review your refusal and or GCMS note and develop a strategy to successfully reapply
- Identify weaknesses in your previous application and instruct you what information and documents are required to strengthen your application
- Prepare and submit your visa application to IRCC
- Act as your authorized representative to IRCC
- Update you regularly on the status of your application.
- Make a payment through our secure payment gateway with any of the leading credit or debit card companies or Paypal.
- After submitting payment you will be asked to provide information and supporting documents so that we can apply for a visa on your behalf.
- After we receive the information we will email you a pre-filled consent form that will allow us to represent you to IRCC. Print the consent form, sign it, scan it and return it to us by email.
- We will apply for a temporary resident permit after we have received your information, documents and consent form.
- We will keep you updated throughout the process.
CostThe cost to have us submit and represent your file for a temporary visa such as student permit, work permit or visitor permit is $1500. Please contact us for rates for permanent visas.