If you choose to order a professional opinion from us you will receive a one to two page written professional opinion prepared by one of our licensed immigration consultants. Our licensed consultant will review the information and provide you with a professional opinion on your rejection and a strategy moving forward to obtain your visa to Canada.
The Professional Opinion will answer the following questions regarding your case:
- What options are available to you in order to obtain a visa?
- Can I appeal my decision or do I have to reapply?
- How long will it take to have a decision?
- What are the chances you will be successful?
- What are costs involved?
- 1. Order Professional Opinion
- 2. You will receive a confirmation email and instructions on what documents we require to prepare the Professional Opinion.
- 3. You will receive your profession opinion by email within 15 days of receipt of your documents.
The fee for a one hour consultation is $150. Canadian. If you choose to reapply for a visa and would like us to submit and represent your application we will apply the $150. toward our service fees to represent your application.