If you choose to have an online consultation with us you will have a one hour video conference with one of our licensed immigration consultants. Preferably, you will submit a copy of your refusal and the application forms and supporting documents you previously submitted in advance of your consultation. Our refusal advisor will review the information and provide you with a professional opinion on your rejection and a strategy moving forward to obtain your visa to Canada. Your advisor will answer the following questions regarding your case:
- What options are available to you in order to obtain a visa?
- Can I appeal my decision or do I have to reapply?
- How long will it take to have a decision?
- What are the chances you will be successful?
- What are costs involved?
- Any other questions you may have.
- Order Online Consultation
- We will contact you by email to arrange the date and time of your consultation.
- Email us the documents from your previous application.
- You will receive a confirmation email regarding the time and date of your consultation and instructions for taking the consultation
The fee for a one hour consultation is $250. Canadian. If you choose to reapply for a visa and would like us to submit and represent your application we will apply the $250. toward our service fees to represent your application.