If you choose to have an in person consultation with us you will have a one hour in person consultation with one of our licensed immigration consultants. Our advisors deliver consultations every second month in the following cities/countries:
- Chandigarh, India
- New Delhi, India
- Ho Chi Min, Vietnam
- Hanoi, Vietnam
- Manilla, Philippines
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Hong Kong, HKSAR
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Consultations are held in a five star hotel meeting room or similar venue.
Preferably, you will submit a copy of your refusal and the application forms and supporting documents you previously submitted in advance of your consultation. Our refusal advisor will review the information and provide you with a professional opinion on your rejection and a strategy moving forward to obtain your visa to Canada. Your advisor will answer the following questions regarding your case:
- What options are available to you in order to obtain a visa?
- Can I appeal my decision or do I have to reapply?
- How long will it take to have a decision?
- What are the chances you will be successful?
- What are costs involved?
- Any other questions you may have.
- Order In Person Consultation
- We will contact you by email to arrange the date and time of your consultation.
- Email us the documents from your previous application
- You will receive a confirmation email regarding the time, date and location of your consultation.
The fee for a one hour consultation is $250. Canadian. If you choose to reapply for a visa and would like us to submit and represent your application we will apply the $250 Canadian toward our service fees to represent your application.