Temporary Resident Permit

Regular price $10.00 Sale

To overcome criminal inadmissibility to Canada, a person must correctly apply for and then successfully receive permission from IRCC to visit Canada. Criminal inadmissibility to Canada can be overcome in two different ways.  The first option is a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP), which lets a person enter or stay in Canada for a specific period of time provided they have a valid reason to visit. The second option is Criminal Rehabilitation, which is an application process whereby a person petitions Canada immigration authorities to forgive their prior conviction. At Temporary Resident Permit, is only good for a fixed amount of time, whereas a  Rehabilitation document never needs to be renewed. However, it is much faster to obtain a Temporary Resident Permit and therefore this is often a better option for people only intending to visit Canada for a specific purpose or duration. 




  1. Make a payment through our secure payment gateway with any of the leading credit or debit card companies or Paypal.
  2. After submitting payment you will be asked to provide information and supporting documents so that we can apply for a temporary resident permit on your behalf.
  3. After we receive the information we will email you a pre-filled consent form.  Print the consent form, sign it, scan it and return it to us by email.
  4. We will apply for a temporary resident permit after we have received your information, documents and consent form.



The cost of our service for a temporary resident permit  is $2500.